1/10 SENTON 4X4 V3 3S BLX Brushless Short Course Truck RTR
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Front and rear bumpers
- Tough gunmetal colored multi-spoke wheels
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
- *For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Wheelie bar
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
- (1) ARRMA® SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Short Course Truck RTR
- (1) BLX100 2S/3S Waterproof* ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SLR300 Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ SPMS651 Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- (1) Product Manual
- 2S LiPo or 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery
- Compatible Charger
- LiPo Safe Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
Spektrum™ 3-Channel SLT3™ 2.4GHz radio and SLR300 Waterproof* Receiver
- Fast response SLT™ protocol
- Foam wheel
- Improved grip and trigger feel
- Improved wheel and trigger force
- 2-way thumb switch third channel
- 50% and 75% Throttle mode (for beginners)
- Tactic® SLT™ receiver compatible
Spektrum™ SPMS651 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 101 oz-in (7.27 kg-cm) @ 6V
- 15% more torque than the previous ADS-7M servo for improved steering feel
*For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv brushless motor with Safe D pinion and ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan
Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
Larger pull tab on power module
Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
Rubber shielded bearings
Steering with more clearance for stones.
Tougher brushless ready transmission
Metal input spline moulded into composite gear. Same gears as the ARRMA 4S.
Sealed Wheels & Vented Tires
Stops dirt getting in and allows water to escape.
dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires
Tough gunmetal colored, multi-spoke wheels with vented dBoots® Fortress™ SC tires give the 1/10 scale SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR Short Course Truck effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain.
Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
Heavy Duty Bumpers
Proven Power Package
Amazing power and performance.
Easy-access power module
- Detaches from chassis as a complete unit by removing one screw.
- Contains motor, motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover.
Easy-access electronics module
- Two-piece molding screwed to the chassis contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount, and ESC tray.
- Receiver mounts inside sealed module for protection from dirt and moisture.
- ESC screws to the top for easy maintenance and switch access.
- Servo mounts on the side for quick servicing.
- Large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
- Easy-access front and rear diff module removal.