1/14 Cascadia Evolution Semi TAMIYA
- The R/C model is capable of 3-speed gear changes via a 4-channel transmitter control system.
- The ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members, and are equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with any of Tamiya?s semi-trailers.
- Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to the rear wheels via propeller shafts.
- Built-in differential gears enable smooth cornering.
- The highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- The model exhibits easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced rear axle.
- LEDs can be used to accurately recreate the truck?s front and rear lights.
- A wide variety of Tractor Truck Option Parts are available for you to further customize your individual machine.
- Tamiya Attack 4YWD 2.4 GHz radio system sold separately and recommended for full functionality when using the optional Multi-Function Unit.
The Cascadia Evolution is an aerodynamically advanced and more fuel efficient version of the Cascadia tractor manufactured by Freightliner Trucks, a leading manufacture in the North American market. This R/C model assembly kit of the Cascadia Evolution faithfully recreates the truck’s fuel efficient form and includes a number of metal chassis parts. The highly aerodynamic form of the Cascadia Evolution was accurately captured thanks to extensive research and cooperation from Freightliner/Daimler. The model also features accurate interior details such as dashboard and seats. Gloss and matte finished metal-plated parts further heighten the model’s realism.
TypeSemiScale1/14Length25.51 in (648mm)Width7.68 in (195mm)Height12.13 in (308mm)ChassisAluminum and PlasticSuspensionLeaf SpringDrivetrain4-Axle SemiTire TypeRadial (Rubber)Motor or Engine540-Brushed TypeKit/RTRKitShock TypeFriction Damper (Aluminum)BodyABS PlasticIs Assembly RequiredYes
You will need…
6 Cell Battery
8 AA Batteries