F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF BNF w/AS3X & SAFE EFL9750
This is the first high-performance F-15 model equipped with exclusive Spektrum® AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger jet. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch making this the easiest to fly Eagle yet! And if you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The 11-blade 64mm fan, high-RPM brushless motor and 40-amp ESC combine with your 4S 2200mAh LiPo battery to deliver great vertical performance and a fantastic speed range with virtually instantaneous throttle response. But what makes the experience truly rewarding is the fantastic sound produced by the power system- it’s almost like a real turbine.
You can install the included fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel to taxi, take off and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the landing gear off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass.
Unique Trim Scheme
The factory-applied paint and decal finish replicates the aggressor squadron “splinter” trim scheme found on F-15s used to act as an opposing force while providing a realistic simulation of air combat.
Construction with molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience.
Although the F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF is compact enough to transport in just about any vehicle in one piece, it features bolt-on wings and a magnetically-secure nose cone that are easy to remove/install for even more convenient transport and storage.
You will need…
• Full-range 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
• 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector (SPMX22004S30 recommended)
• Compatible LiPo charger
- 28.1 in (715mm)
- Overall Length
- 38.6 in (980mm)
- Flying Weight
- 34–38 oz (965–1077g)
- Engine Size
- 64mm with 11-blade fan EDF Size
- Motor Size
- 3150Kv Brushless Outrunner
- Full-Range 5+ Channel required (sold separately), Spektrum™ AR636 with AS3X® and SAFE® Select Technologies (installed)
- (5) 9-gram (installed)
- Speed Control
- 40A Brushless ESC (installed)
- Recommended Battery
- 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector (sold separately)
- No (optional-use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel)
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you’re flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It’s also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment- No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn’t require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.