K&N DBXL: 1/5 4wd Buggy RTR
Type: 4WD RTR Off-Road Gas Buggy
Length: 30.75 in (781mm)
Width: 19.1 in (485.1mm)
Height: 12.25 in (311.1mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.1 in (78.7mm)
Wheelbase: 22.0 (558.8mm)
Weight: 28.7 lb (13.01 kg)
Chassis: 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Tire Type: All-Terrain 7.8 in (198.1mm) Diameter
Motor or Engine: Pull start 23cc gasoline
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
Servos: Installed 30 kg Servo
Batteries: Dynamite 1700 mah Receiver Pack
Wheel Size: 4.75 in (120.65mm)
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-over Springs
Body: Panels, Silkscreened
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
Fuel Tank Capacity: 740cc
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
- K&N is recognized as a world leader in filter technology. Instant credibility in the motorsports world.
- Genuine K&N Air Filter, Increased air flow for increased engine performance.
- Established and proven DBXL Chassis. Affordable, durable large scale vehicle.
- 4wd performance and drivabitlity.
- 23cc Gasoline Engine. Easy to use, reliable, upgradeable.
- Roll Cage protects chassis and can be removed by taking of only 10 body clips.
- 24mm Hex Standard Hex size in 1/5th scale vehicles. Allows for use of multiple tire and wheel combinations.
- Sealed differentials last longer and provide endless tuning option
Stand out from the crowd and push the limits of RC performance with the Losi® K&N 1/5-Scale Desert Buggy XL. This edition of the hard-hitting Losi Desert Buggy XL comes prepared to take names with an officially licensed K&N body on the outside and genuine K&N air filter inside. The Desert Buggy XL was designed to withstand the rigors of intense off-road driving with a terrain-killing 4WD drivetrain, injection molded roll cage, and 4mm aluminum chassis. Under the hood drivers will find a 23cc gasoline engine that’s sure to make your presence known and a gas tank that delivers over 40 minutes of relentless action on a full tank
You will need…
87-93 Octane Gasoline