Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Dodge HELLCAT Purple Challenger SRT2015 1/10 EP
34415T1B Fazer Mk2 Dodge HELLCAT Purple Challenger SRT2015 1/10 EP 4WD
The Fazer chassis has gone through a full transformation.
The all new Fazer Mk2 touring car FZ02L chassis has been designed for the pure enjoyment of driving. First on line for the Fazer Mk2 chassis is the popular 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials with ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the included body. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02L).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can with Steel ring and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large sized dog bones and cup joints provide excellent reliability and durability.
- Strap battery mounting allows for various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
Chassis features a reduced number and variety of screws by making frequently used screws the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
New design rebuildable oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckles provide reliable steering and suspension movement. Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
Low profile tires combine with new 7 spoke mesh wheels to match the unique American muscle car form of the Dodge Challenger.
Comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can with Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 486mm
- Width 200mm
- Wheelbase 274mm
- Tread (F/R) F:174mm / R:174mm
- Tires (F/R) F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm
- Gear Ratio 6.5:1
- Weight 1650g (approx.)
- R/C system Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor 550 G14L