SuperRockRey:1/6 4wd RTR AVC RockRacer-BajaDesigns
Long Travel 4-link Live Rear Axle
The Super Rock Rey’s rear suspension allows it to soak up massive whoops and bumps with the same realistic handling and movement of a full-scale desert truck. You get better control and a more locked-in feel regardless of the terrain.
Long Travel Independent A-Arm Front Suspension
The front, independent A-Arm suspension has been carefully engineered letting the Super Rock Rey rip across the terrain with confidence. By having fully independent suspension, it allows each side to react accordingly providing more control and more precise steering and handling.
Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with Pre-Load adjustment
The long-travel shocks do a fantastic job of soaking up the energy from big bumps and jumps. They also feature threaded shock bodies with adjustment collars so you can fine tune the pre-load settings of the coil-over springs. External bump stops provide plush landings on the hardest surfaces.
55+ MPH Dynamite Fuze 1/6th 750Kv Brushless Motor and 160A ESC
The vehicle comes equipped with a Dynamite® Fuze™ 750Kv brushless motor and a waterproof 160A ESC. This potent combination can handle 8S LiPo batteries (sold separately) and will allow you to hurtle across the landscape at speeds of up to 55+ mph.
Full Bodied Roll Cage
Just like the 1:1 desert trucks, the Super Rock Rey® truck comes with a super-rigid roll cage made of super-tough composite material that enhances the truck’s scale looks and durability. It is integrated with the 4mm hard-anodized aluminum chassis plate providing the ultimate protection for your truck and electronics.
True-to-Scale Body Panels
The two piece bolt-on body panels give the buggy an authentic factory look. These panels are polycarbonate for incredible durability and rugged good looks.
The foundation of the Super Rock Rey consists of a 4mm, hard-anodized aluminum chassis plate with a 4mm upper deck. For added durability and performance it’s integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. Whether you are hitting the whoops, getting huge air, or just wide open, the 4mm chassis just keeps asking for more!
4X4 Driveline with Adjustable Differentials
Full-time four-wheel drive provides amazing traction. Additionally the front, center and rear differentials can be tuned allowing adjustment of the power bleed between the front and rear drivetrain. The power bleeds evenly front-to-rear and the truck will drive out of the turns harder from point to point. The tunable differentials allow you to dial in your truck for maximum performance and traction.
LED Light Bars (Front)
The fun doesn’t stop even when the sun goes down with the Super Rock Rey. Brilliant LEDs on the two front-mounted integrated light bar cast more than enough illumination for running at night. Plus, the roll cage-mounted LEDs place only a small demand on the battery allowing you to stay out all night!
LED Light Bars (Rear)
Just as important as the front lights, the red rear lights allow you to gauge the orientation of the buggy even in the darkest night.
Large Scale Servo
The robust Spektrum™ S904 waterproof digital servo is designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Monstrous torque delivers the most intense Super Rock Rey® experience possible.
To help withstand the trials and tribulations of off-road driving, the Super Rock Rey incorporates our innovative bottom loading battery system, which allows you to change the batteries without removing
You will need…
– (2) 2S-4S LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
– Suitable LiPo charger
- Rock Racer
- 27.0 in (685.8 mm)
- 17.25 in (438.1 mm)
- 11.0 in (279.4 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 3.0 in (76.2 mm)
- 20.0 in (508.0 mm)
- 20.6 lb (9.3 kg) without batteries
- 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Independent Front/4-Link Rear
- Tire Type
- MAXXIS Creepy Crawler LT 7.0 in (177.8 mm) diameter
- Motor or Engine
- Non-Sensored Brushless 750Kv Motor
- Speed Control
- Installed, 160A
- Spektrum DX2E Active, 2 ch DSMR with AVC
- Sold Separately
- Sold Separately
- 55+ mph with 8S LiPo
- Gear Pitch
- 1.5 Module
- Wheel Size
- 3.2 in (81.3 mm) diameter, 2.1 in (53.3 mm) width
- Shock Type
- Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
- Screened with decals
- Ball Bearings
- Full Ball Bearings
- Is Assembly Required
With 50+ mph speed potential, the Losi® Super Rock Rey® AVC® 1/6 4WD RTR easily outperforms the competition. It also has a robust chassis and features AVC stability — making it easier to control for drivers at any experience level.
• Impressive 1/6 scale size and exceptional scale looks.
• 55+ mph speed potential to outperform the competition.
• Supports up to 8S LiPo battery power out of the box.
• AVC® Active Vehicle Control system to provide the right amount of stability for any driver.
• 4WD independent front suspension with solid axle 4-link rear adds realism and improves performance over any terrain.
• 4mm aluminum chassis with injection-molded roll cage provides superior durability and scale looks.
• Larger wheels and tires increase ground clearance to avoid hang-ups.
• LED light bars provide scale looks when the sun goes down.
• All-metal gear drivetrain increases durability.
• Preset motor plate provides easy, precise gear mesh.
• Coil-over, oil-filled shocks keep the ride smooth and plush.
• 750Kv Dynamite® Brushless Motor and Dynamite Fuze™ 160A Brushless ESC are capable of 8S power and 50+ mph speeds.
• Waterproof electronics withstand racing over wet and muddy tracks.
• Spektrum™ DX2E Active™ 2.4GHz Radio System
• Large-scale, metal gear Spektrum™ steering servo withstands punishing action.
• Multi-piece body and driver interior maximize scale realism.
• Bottom-loading battery makes pack changes quick and easy, with the capacity to hold up to 8S packs.
Go BIG wherever you bash with the 1/6 scale Losi® Super Rock Rey® AVC® 4WD! This ready-to-run gives any driver the power and stability to succeed off the beaten path — and to dominate the desert with impressive size, speed, and endurance.
The Super Rock Rey® takes its inspiration from full-scale rigs that tackle the King of Hammers and similar places others won’t dare go. Realistic solid axle performance joins 8S brushless power that pushes the needle to 50+ mph or more — while the stability of AVC® technology lets you hold nothing back through corners and jumps.
Over rough terrain, slick surfaces, and loose dirt, you’ll have full-throttle freedom no matter how the environment fights back. Dependable Spektrum™ DSMR® technology delivers precise control. Through it all, the bottom-loading battery enables fast pack changes without body removal.
The large tires and new front end geometry increase suspension travel and improve performance over any terrain. Super Rock Rey loves rocky off-road tracks, and the rougher, the better! It also rips through sand, mud, water, and most any other surface condition — with a new roll cage and body work creating the dirt-spitting image of 1:1 desert racing, rock crawling, off-road action.