TRF419X WS Chassis Kit 4WD On Road
- Includes both a new 2mm thickness aluminum chassis, and the original 2.15mm thickness carbon fiber lower deck, letting the driver switch according to the surface conditions they are running on
- Both the new 1.75mm thick carbon fiber and the original 2mm thick carbon fiber upper decks are included
- Super short TRF dampers are combined with TRF419X suspension arms
- Front and rear lower bulkhead parts have 3 attachment points, allowing alteration of chassis rigidity and flex
- Bulkhead parts can be fitted with upper arm spacers for a greater range of setup options
- 2 types of ballast weight are included
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Electronic speed control
What’s in the box?
- (1) 1/10 TRF419X WS Chassis 4WD On-Road Kit
- (1) User Manual
The TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) 419X is the pinnacle touring car race machine from Tamiya’s top tier designers. It is a vehicle that can be raced at your local track or at official Tamiya TCS races. This variant of the TRF419X (original Item: 42301) gives the hi-spec racing chassis kit a boost, with new thickness upper (carbon fiber) and lower (aluminum) deck parts included in the kit to further enhance its performance on carpet and other high-grip surfaces. The rest of the kits’ features remain the same as the regular 419X.