V900 BNF Basic
Wingspan: 35.4 in (900mm)
Overall Length: 31.8 in (808.5mm)
Wing Area: 203.7 sq in (13.1 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 29.7 oz (840 g) w/Recommended LiPo
Motor Size: BL 15 Outrunner: 1260 kV
Radio: Requires Full-Range 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® (sold separately)
Servos: (4) Digital, Metal Geared Servo (installed)
Speed Control : 60A Brushless (installed)
Recommended Battery: 1800–2200mAh 3–4S LiPo with EC3™ Connector (sold separately)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
You will need…
Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
1800–2200mAh 3–4S LiPo flight battery (EFLB22003S30 recommended)
Compatible LiPo charger
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with an AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) receiver that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger and expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first high-speed airplane or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
If you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It also helps keep the airplane level when hand-launching.
Easy Switch Assignment-No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn’t require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
- 1800–2200mAh 3–4S Li-Po Flight Battery
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger
- (1) E-flite V900 BNF Basic RC Airplane
- (1) Spektrum Receiver with DSMX, AS3X® and SAFE® Technologies
- (1) 60A Brushless ESC
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (4) Digital, Metal Geared Servo
- (1) User Manual
Versatile Brushless Power
The V900 is factory-equipped with a versatile high-power brushless power system that gives you the option to choose just how fast you want to go. Simply drop in a 3S battery to reach speeds up to 100+ MPH. Or, to go beyond that and reach top speeds up to 120+ MPH, install a 4S battery—no modifications or upgrades are necessary—not even a prop change is required.
Strength and Precision
Speed is nothing without the right balance of strength and precise control. The V900’s stunning and sleek airframe is molded in EPO that’s composite reinforced so it’s stiff and durable, yet is also lightweight. Plus it’s equipped with digital, metal-geared servos that deliver the precise control and reliability you need to enjoy flying FAST flight after flight.
Ease and Simplicity
No glue is required for assembly, and the V900 can be ready to fly in the time it takes to charge a battery. The compact size makes it easy to transport and store, or you can easily install and remove the carbon-fiber reinforced, one-piece wing if needed. The wing also features an integrated and reinforced grip for easier hand launches and added protection when landing.